Alpha Plus Group Ltd
1. The Alpha Plus Group Cookies
The Alpha Plus Group uses “cookies” in conjunction with the Portal to obtain information. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your device (e.g., your phone or your computer) for record-keeping purposes. For example, a cookie could allow the Portal to recognise your browser, while another could store your preferences and other information.
Your browser may allow you to set how it handles cookies, such as declining all cookies or prompting you to decide whether to accept each cookie. But please note that some parts of the Portal may not work as intended or may not work at all without cookies.
2. The Alpha Plus Group Cookies and third-party cookies
Session cookies will normally expire when you close your browser, while persistent cookies will remain on your device after you close your browser and can be used again the next time you access the Portal.
3. Uses for The Alpha Plus Group cookies
- to enable, facilitate and streamline the functioning of the Portal across different webpages and browser sessions.
- to simplify your access to and use of the Portal and make it more seamless.
- to monitor and analyse the performance, operation and effectiveness of the Portal, so that we can improve and optimize it.
4. Disabling Cookies
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s toolbar. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some of the interactive features of the Portal.